Mitt Romney has finally weighed in on President Obama’s deferred action for childhood arrivals for DREAM Act-eligible persons, stating that if elected he would not revoke already-approved two-year grants of deferred action. Romney went no further than that, leaving us with no indication of whether he would renew the program after the two years expired or whether he would keep the program open for new applicants after he assumed office.
Call: (865) 470-0788
Contact Us For Help! Contáctenos para obtener ayuda!
- Immigration Services Suspended In-Person Services Until June 4
- Public Charge Ground of Inadmissibility
- Application of Expedited Removal Expands under Trump Administration
- Visa Applicants Now Required to Disclose Social Media Accounts
- 3 Things to Know About Changes to the H-1B Visa Program
- What Are the Proposed Changes to the Public Charge Rule?
1966 Act 2017 Diversity Visa Lottery action for parents of americans advance parole American Opportunity Tax Credit application Child Tax Credit court decision Covid-19 Covid19 cuban daca dapa deadline dry foot E-Verify EB-5 Entrepreneurs executive orders fee Foreign h-1b homeland security imm Immigration Reform Updates International Investment Visa IRS ITIN N-400 N-600 naturalization parole process program provisional restrictions TEA Trump unlawful presence USCIS visa visa waiver waiver wet foot