USCIS has announced that the Provisional Waiver rule will be published soon. The Provisional Waiver allows I-601 extreme hardship waiver applications to be filed and adjudicated in the U.S. prior to leaving for the consular interview. The effect is that visa applicants can remain in the U.S. with their families while the waiver is decided rather than be separated during that time period.
Call: (865) 470-0788
Contact Us For Help! Contáctenos para obtener ayuda!
- Immigration Services Suspended In-Person Services Until June 4
- Public Charge Ground of Inadmissibility
- Application of Expedited Removal Expands under Trump Administration
- Visa Applicants Now Required to Disclose Social Media Accounts
- 3 Things to Know About Changes to the H-1B Visa Program
- What Are the Proposed Changes to the Public Charge Rule?
1966 Act 2017 Diversity Visa Lottery action for parents of americans advance parole American Opportunity Tax Credit application Child Tax Credit court decision Covid-19 Covid19 cuban daca dapa deadline dry foot E-Verify EB-5 Entrepreneurs executive orders fee Foreign h-1b homeland security imm Immigration Reform Updates International Investment Visa IRS ITIN N-400 N-600 naturalization parole process program provisional restrictions TEA Trump unlawful presence USCIS visa visa waiver waiver wet foot