The August 2013 Visa Bulletin has been published and it has two big developments: 1) visas are immediately available for spouses and unmarried minor children of Lawful Permanent Residents; and 2) The EB-2 priority date has moved up to January 2008. Persons in these categories should plan to file their adjustment of status applications with USCIS in August to ensure their applications are accepted, as DOS has stated that the moves are intended to generate demand and that the categories could see retrogression at any time.
- Application of Expedited Removal Expands under Trump Administration
- Visa Applicants Now Required to Disclose Social Media Accounts
- 3 Things to Know About Changes to the H-1B Visa Program
- What Are the Proposed Changes to the Public Charge Rule?
- Immigrants Seeking Citizenship via Military Service Face Tougher Restrictions
- The 30/60-Day Rule is Now the 90-Day Rule
1966 Act 2017 Diversity Visa Lottery action for parents of americans advance parole American Opportunity Tax Credit application Child Tax Credit court decision cuban daca dapa deadline dry foot E-Verify EB-5 Entrepreneurs executive orders fee fiance Foreign h-1b homeland security imm Immigration Reform Updates International Investment Visa IRS ITIN medical N-400 N-600 naturalization parole process program provisional restrictions TEA Trump unlawful presence USCIS visa visa waiver waiver wet foot