In recent testimony before Congress Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano indicated that more details regarding deferred action for DREAM Act-eligible persons would be forthcoming around August 1. While DHS outlined the broad criteria for the program on June 15, no additional details have yet been published including costs, procedures, and answers to detailed eligibility questions. Hopefully these items will each be addressed by DHS on the 1st. Applications cannot be submitted at this time.
Call: (865) 470-0788
Contact Us For Help! Contáctenos para obtener ayuda!
- Immigration Services Suspended In-Person Services Until June 4
- Public Charge Ground of Inadmissibility
- Application of Expedited Removal Expands under Trump Administration
- Visa Applicants Now Required to Disclose Social Media Accounts
- 3 Things to Know About Changes to the H-1B Visa Program
- What Are the Proposed Changes to the Public Charge Rule?
1966 Act 2017 Diversity Visa Lottery action for parents of americans advance parole American Opportunity Tax Credit application Child Tax Credit court decision Covid-19 Covid19 cuban daca dapa deadline dry foot E-Verify EB-5 Entrepreneurs executive orders fee Foreign h-1b homeland security imm Immigration Reform Updates International Investment Visa IRS ITIN N-400 N-600 naturalization parole process program provisional restrictions TEA Trump unlawful presence USCIS visa visa waiver waiver wet foot